Wednesday, March 26, 2014

PAPARAZZI

paparazzi and the hot pink shoe dude
On the way home from peeing the other day, we met a dude in hot pink shoes.  Yeah. I know. Of course Dutch fell in love with the shoes and wanted to wear them, but since they were on a dude's feet my human asked if we could take a picture *with* them. 

Oh no honey, you just take 'em! the dude with the hot pink shoes said.

At first Dutch was excited. But as soon as he got the shoes on, about a million people started taking his picture. And I guess a million Steves is one too many because Dutch totally wasn't into it. At all.



That's when I stepped in. Yeah, like into the shoes. The high heeled pink ones. You all know how I feel about pink and I wasn't exactly loving the whole heels thing, but REAL supermodels don't wuss out when the paparazzi shows up. We look straight at the camera and strike a pose. Even if we're wearing some dude's hot pink shoes.



I told Dutch he owes me big time for saving him from the paparrazi. I'm still thinking up ways for him to make it up to me, but it will probably involve me getting food. Lots and lots of food.

11 comments:

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

You both are still the best supermodels out there...pink shoes and all!

Anonymous said...

You two look adorable in pink heels! It's ok if you didn't "feel" the urge to model Dutch. Maybe he's just faithful to Steve, ya know? Way to help out Puglet. May bacon rain your way. :)
Megan w/ Madgie, Rosie, Emmett & Dalia

AllyB said...

Those are the hottest pink shoes ever and you both look great in them.

Anonymous said...

Puglet, you are totally rockin' for the paparazzi!

Lady gaga has nothin on you

Anonymous said...

Puglet, I so wish I had been there to be part of your paparazzi posse!

Anonymous said...

You totally rocked it out for the pup-perrazzi, Pug!
Strike a pose,
Lafayette Lola

Anonymous said...

REAL supermodels don't wuss out ... hahaha! You nailed it, Pug! Dutch looks shy in the picture, love it.

You made my day. You always do.
Thank you for coming back.

Sammy and Neko - forever fan!!

Julie S said...

Oh Puglet, I just love you! Only just found your blog recently, after you starred on Cute Overload. Just got back from a week in Arizona, where I got to have the Hourly Puglet, as I read back.......fun reading in reverse, you are getting younger and younger.....I am back to May 2010! Wish I could attach pictures here, as I thought about you in the Portland airport yesterday. There is a restaurant called Good Dog Bad Dog, with the slogan "sausages for all"! Yup, all kinds of fancy sausages and hotdogs. Took a picture of the sign for you, but can't get it to attach!

Butch and Sundance said...

I love, love, love the pink heels!!!!!! I hope you get lots of bacon :)

Meredith LeBlanc said...

You two are SOOOOO famous!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Anonymous said...

The hot pink shoes look great on both of you! Love, Sherry and the Pug Squad