Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SELF-INDULGENCE

When I first told my human my idea for Daily Puglet, her immediate response was, "You want to start a blog? Ugh. Blogs can be sooo self-indulgent. I didn't really know it meant to be "self-indulgent" but promised not to do it if she'd help me blog. Reluctantly, she agreed. Cool! And then brother Dutch filled me in on the self-indulgence thing...

Uh-oh.


Self-indulgence
: excessive or unrestrained gratification of one's own appetites, desires, or whims.

Whoa. I had NO IDEA that's what we were talking about. Luckily my pledge*not* to self-indulge only applies to blogging! I do try to keep my Daily Puglets engaging, but it's not always easy. Sometimes I don't
really have much to say. Or would rather just take nap. My human suggested I start doing reviews to keep things interesting. Y'know -- Toys. Books. Food (if I'm lucky). Sounds good to me.

Today I got this new toy called a Bento Ball. I'll get to work on a review as soon as I figure out how to open it.

No comments: